- Maximize the value of your property
- Eliminate the day-to-day problems of managing your property
Mission Statement of CoastManagement.net
- Our goal is to increase the value of your property by improving its cash flow. We will do everything possible to maximize rental income while minimizing operating expenses.
- Our goal is to make your income property desirable to tenants so that they are attracted to your property and want to stay.
- Our goal is to manage your property in a business like manner by providing solid advice and then implementing the owner’s decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to be responsive to the phone calls of our client owners as well as tenants who pay rent to the owner.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times.
- Our goal is to serve our clients by providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.
(Your Apartment Buildings Take Too Much of Your Time and Energy)
You want to own apartment buildings because of the appreciation and tax benefits, but never thought managing apartments could take so much time or involve so many problems.
- Recruiting, training, motivating and supervising on-site managers and other staff is often difficult and time consuming.
- Vacancies and rent collections are becoming a problem.
- Your tenant has just broken his lease or damaged your property. You have no time for court, but don’t want to give up your rights.
- Subcontractors and suppliers won’t discount their prices because you don’t have a large volume of business to give them.
- Organizing all income and expense information and documentation for the purpose of filing your income tax returns is a burden.
( Cost-Effective, Quality Leasing and Property Management Services )
Protect, maintain and enhance the value of your real estate investment by retaining Coast to handle the day-to-day business of managing your property. We will actively manage your property, providing superior services and results while achieving the lowest possible costs.
CoastManagement.net is owned and operated by property owners like yourself who understand your needs. The owners of Coast have over 30 years of experience managing residential properties.
CoastManagement.net is prepared to assume complete responsibility for your property, freeing you from day-to-day operational problems. You will have the time you want to pursue other activities while being assured that your ownership interest is being conscientiously protected.
CoastManagement.net has a simple approach: We serve every client as if that client were our only client.
Let us prove how we can make your life easier while improving your cash flow by contacting us today.
Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
Coast does not make a profit on any of the contractors or suppliers utilized to repair or maintain your property. Coast uses independent parties for these services, not companies owned by the principals of Coast. Consequently, there are no hidden or secret profits. Most importantly, when you are billed for repairs or maintenance, you never have to wonder if you were overcharged because we have no conflict of interest. More details. Contractors and Vendors Wanted.
Our Full Services Package
Our Full Service Includes:
Maximizing Rental Income
Showing your property, reviewing the credit/eviction history of all applicants, checking references and verifying employment and other sources of income. Coast systematically surveys the market in order to maximize rents.
Supervising all maintenance, repairs and work required to get your property ready for the next tenant. We understand how important it is to get the property ready fast, so it can be rented fast. We have long-standing relationships with painters, cleaning crews, locksmiths, drywall/ceiling repairmen, plumbers, electricians, appliance and repair services, air conditioning/heating contractors, roofers, handymen, etc.
Due to the large volume of work orders we place, Coast is able to obtain the best prices available for high quality work.
Most importantly, our service includes determining whether the owner or tenant is responsible for specific repairs/costs.
Our reports are comprehensive, timely and accurate. A complete accounting of all income and expenses is provided monthly. Our year-end report is designed to be given directly to the preparer of your tax return. You will no longer be required to accumulate and organize records, receipts, etc.
User Our Payroll Service
At your option, Coast will place your building employees on our payroll. We will prepare all payroll checks and will file all required payroll related tax returns.
Hiring Coast means having the expertise of a real estate attorney and general contractor available to anticipate and solve problems efficiently and at the minimum cost.
The interior of your properties will be inspected on a regular basis as a part of our preventive maintenance program.
Tax Deductible Fees
Ask your accountant how much our service costs on an after-tax basis. Fully tax-deductible management fees make the cost of our service very reasonable. The IRS states that professional fees which are necessary expenses of running your business are deductible.
CoastManagement.net maintains a 24-hour, 365-days-a-year emergency response service to effectively deal with any problems which require immediate attention.