Homeowner Association Management
When your Association saves money, so do you.
- Maximize the value of your property
- Eliminate the day-to-day problems of managing your property
Mission Statement of CoastManagement.net
- Our goal is to serve the people living in the communities we manage, providing good stewardship and advice at all times.
- Our goal is to increase the value of your home by improving the appearance of your association’s common areas, and by assisting your board in enforcing the rules of your association consistently, fairly, without bias, and in accordance with California law.
- Our goal is to make your community a place where members enjoy living and consider the existence of the CC&Rs something positive, not negative.
- Our goal is to assist your board in running your association in a business-like manner by implementing their decisions in a timely manner.
- Our goal is to use our position as property managers to protect and improve our environment while conserving valuable resources.
- Our goal is to help your board match assessment income to realistic budgeted expenses so that adequate reserves can be set aside thus avoiding special
- Our goal is to respond to the phone calls or emails of board members within five business hours and to all association members within 24 hours.
- Our goal is to have our staff live by the Golden Rule at all times.
We specialize in the following areas:
- Planned Developments
- Mobile Home Parks
- Commercial, Office, Industrial Condominiums
- Landscape Maintenance Districts
- Merchant Associations
Ask yourself the following about your management company:
- Do they respond on a timely basis?
- Are they doing everything they can to improve the value of your property?
- Do they vigorously pursue the collection of delinquent assessments?
- Are your association funds being spent wisely?
- Does their method of operation avoid conflicts of interest?
- Do they have in-house legal counsel to provide advice?
If you answered no to any of these questions, it’s time to fully evaluate your management company.
Helping Your Homeowner Assocation
Michael Chulak, President of CoastManagement.net, is a real estate and homeowner association attorney, general contractor with over 30 years of experience managing associations. In 1979 he earned the Certified Property Manager® (CPM®) designation. He will be personally involved in supervising the management of your association. Our staff is knowledgeable, experienced and highly motivated, providing attentive and responsible support. Our staff speaks and writes English, Spanish and Mandarin Chinese. When you hire Coast you hire more than a manager. You hire a team of professionals. We encourage you to visit our office to see our operation.
CoastManagement.net will actively manage your association, providing superior service and results while achieving the lowest possible costs. We will assist you in the smooth operation of your association while reducing the burden on board members. The accounting and financial services we provide will be comprehensive, timely and accurate. Our complete service includes a 24-hour, 365 days a year emergency response service.
Coast offers full service agreements for those associations wanting what we believe is the most comprehensive service available in the industry, or for a reduced cost, you may select a financial management service package. By selecting our financial management program, a small association can hold down management fees while acquiring all of the essential accounting, consulting and administrative services needed by most associations.
Other services offered include construction management, consulting, reserve studies, mediation, arranging loans for associations, accounting services and providing expert witnesses for attorneys.
CoastManagement.net has a simple approach: We serve every client as if they were our only client. Please call us Monday-Friday between 9:00 a.m. and 5:30 p.m. We would like the opportunity of meeting with you so that we can review your management needs and prepare a proposal that best meets those needs.
Avoiding Conflicts of Interest
Coast does not make a profit on any of the contractors or suppliers utilized to repair or maintain your property. Coast uses independent parties for these services, not companies owned by the principals of Coast. Consequently, there are no hidden or secret profits. Most importantly, when you are billed for repairs or maintenance, you never have to wonder if you were overcharged because we have no conflict of interest. More details. Contractors and Vendors Wanted.
Our Full Service Includes:
- Obtaining bids, negotiating contracts and preventative maintenance.
- Inspections and CC&R/Rules enforcement.
- Training and supervising on-site employees.
- Keeping our clients abreast of ever-changing association laws.
- Promptly responding to requests for services.
- Assisting associations in forming neighborhood watch programs
- Preparing an Annual Budget.
- Preparing a monthly Balance Sheet, Statement of Cash Receipts and Disbursements, Check Register, Delinquency Report and Bank Reconciliations.
- Mailing monthly invoices for assessments and delinquency notices
- Paying all authorized bills.
- Distributing the Annual Financial Reports.
- Funding reserve accounts.
- Preparing payroll checks, if required.
Use Our Payroll Service
At your option, Coast will place your building employees on our payroll. We will prepare all payroll checks and will file all required payroll related tax returns.
- Preparing and mailing notices, ballots and agendas. See Pledge by Nominees.
- Attending meetings of the Board of Directors and the Annual Meeting.
Records and Correspondence
- Maintaining all records of the Association and handling all correspondence for the Board.
- Recording changes of ownership.
- Responding to inquiries from escrow holders, mortgage companies and real estate agents.
Board Member Training Available By HOA Attorney
When you hire CoastManagement.net to manage your homeowner association, Coast will arrange to have HOA attorney Michael Chulak provide your Board of Directors and any committee members with a private training seminar at your location, and at no cost to your association.
Topics will include:
- The Davis-Stirling Act;
- Notice, Agenda, and Minutes requirements;
- How to establish enforceable rules;
- Assessment collections;
- CC&R enforcement and amendments;
- Duties of board members; and
- Construction and maintenance issues.
There will also be a question and answer session.
CoastManagement.net is licensed, bonded and insured. Contact us today for a competitive proposal.